Healthcare Internet Conference HCIC 2014 : What You Need to See
I’m excited to head to Scottsdale, Arizona next week for the 18th Annual Greystone.net Healthcare Internet Conference, HCIC 2014, –bringing together health leaders from many different disciplines to talk digital marketing.
I will be tweeting @SarahBethRN–consider yourselves forewarned.
The keynote speaker lineup leaves little to be desired. I am perhaps most intrigued by Scott Stratten, President of UnMarketing—@unmarketing. He is “an expert in viral, social, and authentic marketing, which he calls UnMarketing.” With 174 thousand Twitter followers and 60 million views of client videos, he certainly has made his mark online. His newest book is entitled “QR Codes Kill Kittens”–need I say more? On November 4, he will present UnMarketing: Stop Marketing, Start Engaging.
If you are heading to the pre-conference events, check out Online Reputation Management facilitated by F. Brian Whitman, Partner and COO of Corrigan Partners. “What’s Important Now? And What Solutions, Tools and Techniques Work Best to Manage It?”
Here are a few break out sessions I’m excited for:
- Monday, November 3, Cleveland Rocks! Insider Secrets from the Cleveland Clinic’s Email Program
- Monday, November 3, Patient Engagement and Clinical Workflow: Success Stories on Integrated Health Communication Programs
- Tuesday, November 4, SEM/SEO and Mapping ROI across Channels
- Tuesday, November 4, Healthcare Everywhere: The Mobile Health Explosion by @karencorrigan
The most difficult breakout session choice is the Wednesday, November 5, 9-10am sessions where we will have to choose between:
- Teaching your Physicians and Staff HOW to Blog
- Chris Boyer‘s The Power of Search Marketing: Reaching and Converting Patients Online
- Storytelling, Service and Social: A Multi-Faceted and Multimedia Approach to Building the Patient Relationship by the folks at Johns Hopkins
- and Ed Bennett on Large Scale Healthcare System Web Site Transformation: Reports from the Trenches
Tough Decision. I’m still undecided.
Don’t forget to stop by Booth 28 to get your very own Corrigan Partner’s duck.
And Tweet me @SarahBethRN #hcic14